Each member of our multi-cultural team is trained to the highest standards and is committed to achieving the extraordinary. If you think you have what it takes to complement our unique offering, we would like to hear from you.
In our Malta office we are searching for an Office Assistant who is passionate about aviation and is looking for a position that will help develop his/her career in the exciting corporate aviation world.
What will you be doing:
– Basic administration duties as receiving and redirecting company phone calls, registering and distribute incoming & outgoing mail, ensuring a constant supply of office supplies, maintaining a presentable office space, manage office calendar and take minutes of meetings,
– Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat. More specifically; candidates must be able to manage document formatting, TOCs, LEPs and proof reading before publication,
– Have a grasp of office administration and basic business processes to be able to assist managers in the office with general tasks involving interactions with professional bodies and government Departments,
– Be able to prioritise work and manage a variety of work inputs, resulting from general administrative support to all departments.
– Good command of the English language,
– Support various data entry tasks in Company software,
– Be able to prioritise work and manage a variety of work inputs, resulting from general administrative support of the DoBO, FOM, FSO, CM, CAM in their respective roles,
– Be prepared to arrange and coordinate movements of original documents to lawyers offices, Government Departments, Elitavia Crews, Clients etc. including when necessary taking/collecting documents personally,
– Must have a driving licence,
– Must be able to pass a security check for the issue of an Airport Pass,
– Provide support on Aircraft registration process, Customs import of aircraft, Corsia and ETS scheme management, invoice checking, preparation and maintenance of budgetary information, airport pass management, administration relating to risk register etc.
Does this position sound exciting? Then you are welcomed to Apply on the link below:
We are seeking a highly experienced Flight Engineer to join our dedicated multi-cultural team.
You will assume responsibility to perform maintenance on G650 for dedicated client.
EASA B1 Part-66 or FAA A&P license
Current on type Gulfstream 650
Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in maintenance Gulfstream 650
Willing to fly and travel in purpose to follow aircraft operationApply now
Experience in aviation maintenance
Experience in Continuing Airworthiness regulations
Familiar with Part M & Part 145regulations
Familiar with Quality regulations
Knowledge and experiences with Bombardier, Gulfstream and Dassault products
Experience with Maintenance Control Centre operations (trouble shooting processes and procedures)
Experience with Pre Purchase Inspections, Aircraft implementation process etc.
Experience with transfer of Aircraft and documentations
Experience with Aircraft Physical Survey and Document Survey
Experience with business aviation
Flexibility – can work duties
We’re offering an exciting opportunity to join our extraordinary team.
Gulfstream G450 type rated Captain
Based in Belgrade (Serbia), or willing to relocate
EASA licence with current Gulfstream G450 Type Rating and Class 1 Medical required
Min. 4000 hours Total time with 1000 hours on Type
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!Apply now